Do you offer services such as gas, electric bills, rental payment assistance?


Do you have a relationship with Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services?

We receive some funding through ODJFS, but we offer completely different services.

Do you dispense medication?

No. We do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and we do not dispense medication.

Can you help me find a job?

Some of our counselors help clients with goal-setting, overcoming depression or anger and other issues that might be a barrier to maintaining employment. However, we do not provide job search support services.

Is there a fee for counseling?

Yes, there is a sliding scale fee, but we also accept CareSource, Molina, Amerigroup, medical card, some private insurance. We have a sliding scale based on the amount of money you make and the number of people in your household. If you have questions about if we accept your insurance, please call us at 937-325-5564.

What services does WellSpring NOT offer?

We do not offer bill pay assistance, food stamps or medical cards. If you need help with these things, please contact the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services.